Just like at any school, students at Wausau EGL need supplies. There are items that are required and then some things that are recommended. One thing not on any of these lists are supplies for individual projects. Individual projects can vary on supplies, depending on what the student wishes to do. If you have questions about the supplies, please contact the school.
- Pens and pencils
- USB Drive with at least 2 gigabytes of storage. Also known as a flash or thumb drive
- Four 3-ring binders (1′-2′)
- Page dividers for binders
- Loose leaf paper
- Notebooks or loose leaf paper; depending on student preference
- Calendar, planner or organizer
- If using a school issued computer, you may want to invest in your own mouse. The laptops have a touchpad.
- Facial tissue
- Calculator – Many students use phones or their computer as a calculator. The school will supply calculators for the ACT, but if you need to retake the ACT you will need an ACT approved calculator. You may need a calculator for college. Recommended to buy a calculator so you become familiar with it. If you need recommendations on a calculator please contact the school.
- We supply students with a laptop computer if they need one, but you may want to bring your own.
- Safety glasses